Guide extraordinary and memorable nature experiences for your people.
An introduction to nature connection ideas and skills that you can use to guide extraordinary and memorable nature experiences for your people.
WHO IS IT FOR?
Are you looking to really engage your clients and provide more value to them? Do you want to more clearly differentiate yourself in the market place? Are you keen to develop your skill set in a new and exciting area? The course is suitable for people who work in a range of settings who are curious to see if nature connection is the “x” factor they are looking for:
- Tour guides
- Eco tourism operators
- Outdoor instructors
- Youth leaders and teachers
- Social service providers
- Science Communicators
- Conservation professionals
- Coaches and mentors
You will already have a good understanding of your people and their needs as well as basic health and safety. The course is suitable for people of most abilities – if you can walk slowly for an hour with a small daypack you can do it (or if you have special needs please contact the organiser as we can almost certainly design-in a way for you to participate). The course is limited to a maximum of 12 people.
WHAT WILL IT COVER?
- The course is very experiential and you will be outside for most of the time, learning by doing
- The course is designed to build on your strengths and for you to share skills and knowledge with people from a range of backgrounds
- We will explore some powerful ideas and principles for nature connection that can be applied to almost any situation
- You will get a chance to develop key personal qualities and nature connection routines for yourself
- You will learn about more than 20 nature connection activities
- You will learn how to structure a nature connection experience; sequencing activities for maximum effect
- A taster of expressive and arts activities
- You will cover top tips on the practicalities such as choosing the venue, equipment, and Health and Safety considerations particular to nature connection
- You will get a chance to adapt what we cover to your particular circumstances, give it a try and receive feedback
- Follow up access to a peer community of support and a free 1 hour coaching session to fine tune your future plans
- Advanced courses or one on one coaching will be available if you want to further your practice.
"Inspirational, motivational, and completely affirming of passion for and importance of Nature Connection for ALL"
“The balance [of Liana’s facilitation] was beautiful – humorous, relaxed, aware of the group, organised, GENEROUS, and such valuable personal anecdotes and stories. It’s wonderful to learn from someone who walks the talk”