Adventures in nature connection for mind, body and soul.
Re-wild Yourself is for anybody who is curious to find out what focused time in nature can do for them. We all know that getting out into the wild world can help you to see things differently, relax and recharge. Through fun, engaging and gently challenging micro-adventures, the retreats will give you new techniques and insights into the power of nature connection.
Join us for adventures in nature connection for mind, body and soul, with an off-grid lodge, hot pool, fire, massage and delicious food. Re-wild Yourself retreats get you back into your body and more connected to nature; both within you and in the world around you. There are full 3 day retreats or Wanderfull days out.
“What a fabulous way to savour a few days. It was an energising yet peaceful treat. I came away feeling recharged, and more in touch with myself and nature.”
The flexible format includes:
- Gentle wanders and sensory walks
- 1-4 hour solo time (supported to be safely by yourself)
- Loads of yummy nourishing food, including wild food
- Exploring tracking techniques
- Soaking in an portable eco hot tub under the stars
- Trying out relaxation techniques
- Sharing stories and song around a campfire
- Enjoying a massage
- Creating environmental "art"
- Relating your wild experiences to the rest of life
- Playing in the river
Participants appreciated that:
- "We were allowed to do things at our own pace and were not ‘required’ to do the activities but encouraged to try".
- "You created and sustained an environment of trust and openness where it felt safe to share"
- "Everything was intentional and built upon previous activities"
- "There was a good balance between alone time and together time"
- "I really enjoyed the positive chemistry among participants"
- "The food was imaginative, nutritious, plentiful and varied. I like the wild food (venison, paua, herbs, flowers)"
- "There was lots of care, so the atmosphere was very honest and real with lots of humour and ease."
“I’m so grateful for the opportunity to participate. I had always felt connected to nature but now, I will approach her with more humbled and awakened senses. I have been given much to reflect on. The retreat felt like a personal journey as well as a shared one. “